Friday, September 28, 2012

Burps & Giggles, Ipoh

Hi everyone! I just finish my final exam last week so I'm finally back to my blog. Teeeheee, I promise I will be hardworking and blog more during these coming three months, since I will be having my internship from October to December. I will work in a factory in Ipoh so I hope I can spend more time in blogging! I love blogging actually, I want to share my life stories, interests or thoughts...... I have a long list of stuffs pending to be blogged.... Hehe

Last Saturday, I went to Burps & Giggles to have my breakfast with Yen wei. Actually I came to know about this new spot from Facebook. The picture was shared in Facebook and I can see that it has a very nice decoration so I have an urge to look for its exact location. And then I found that the food blogger Motormouth From Ipoh also blogged about it a couple of days ago. The pictures that he took are so attractive, and I told myself I WANT TO GO!! Haha....

I'm so lucky that I managed to look for the place and it's just directly behind Kwong Heng and Tin Chun coffee shop. I ordered a cup of hot cappuccino while waiting for Yen wei. 













Yen wei ordered tuna roll while I ordered apple pie and banana cake. 







There's something special about Burps & Giggles where they have a 'Lazy Lane'. It is a narrow lane yet they put a few tables and chairs if you like to enjoy a sense of tranquility.

So we are posing at the Lazy Lane.
 


Noticed my favourite flower on the wall.



The trees are one of the attraction too.



You can walk through the lane between Kwong Hing and Tin Jun coffee shop in order to look for Burps & Giggles.

The signboard of Burps & Giggles is somehow not noticeable.
 
 All the photos above are taken by my phone. =) Just wanna share this new place in Ipoh with all of you ^^ I like all their decorations because they give me the oldies feel. They didn't renovate the building much and they remained the Ipoh old town feel. Most importantly, I like the name 'Burps & Giggles'! You can eat until your burp and at the same time you can have a fun time with your friends. In my opinion, the food and beverages are above average. However, I think that they are a little pricey lahhh...


P/S: Hereby to provide the address and telephone number of Burps & Giggles if you all are interested to pay a visit too! =)

Address: 93 & 95, Jalan Sultan Yussuf,
30000 Ipoh Perak Malaysia.
Telephone: 05-2426188
Business Hours: 8am-8pm, closed on Tuesdays

6 comments:

Your academic supervisory said...

Pls finish your weekly and monthly report first b4 you blog about your food!

Your academic supervisor said...

Anyway, nice post and nice place! ;)

Jacqueline said...

Didn't know Ipoh have a place as such. like the shop's concept :)

Kar Lin said...

Yes Jackie... we go next time ok! :)

J2Kfm said...

Hi there, nice photos. Indeed, would have been seated at the lazy lane had it not been raining earlier that morning.

Kar Lin said...

Hey Motormouth! Thanks for dropping by! :)